FEDERICO CALCE – is a celebrity hair stylist with a passion for style and technique.
Valentino, Armani, Fendi and Oscar de la Renta fashion shows, Kelly Ripa, Meg Ryan, Kevin Spacey, Eva Longoria, Nicole Richie, Jessie Metcalfe, Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rosario Dawson, Sarah Fergusson, Katie Couric, Betsy Johnson, Rachel Hunter – that is only a short list of clients of Federico Salon.
Annual Grammy Awards and all Fashion Weeks in New York City are also his duties and responsibilities.
Stop by the salon and feel like a million dollars.
New York, NY 10019
New York, NY 10022
Federico Salon Awards and Acknowledgements:
• Сreated some of the most glamorous and memorable looks to sweep Fashion Week’s runaways, Hollywood’s red carpet and top fashion magazines.
• As celebrity stylist at NYC’s Olympus Fashion Week 2005, Federico worked with photographer Timothy Greenfield-Sanders on many A-list celebrities such as Eva Longoria, Nicole Richie, Jessie Metcalfe, Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rosario Dawson, Sarah Fergusson, Katie Couric, Betsy Johnson, Rachel Hunter, and many others.
• Federico is the official hairstylist of Couture Fashion Week since 2007.
• He has coiffed the hair of many models at the Oscar de la Renta, Fendi, Valentino, and Armani fashion shows.
• Federico Salon is Winner of The New York Association of The Hotel Concierge Choice Award 2014 Beauty and Wellness.
• He was selected to be the Official Hairdresser at the Drama Desk Awards, and was appointed Elite Master Designer by Conair’s Professional Salon Division.
• Federico was the stylist chosen by Japanese developers to partner with them on a revolutionary heat treatment to straighten hair for up to ten months, and was chosen by Swiss engineers to work with them on Jessetter, a 21st century invention to perm, set and straighten hair using pure oxygen.
• Federico Salon is proud to be an Exclusive Hair Stylist for the season 2018 for New York Lizards Dance Team – the official dance team for New York Lizards of Major League Lacrosse – MLL , coaching by Paula Sanders, former Knicks City Dancers.